- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HI there please click the link below & get the user manual. LINK
1. install the driver disk for HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer.
2. Open the flap & put a image or paper.
3. press Scan button.
4. Scan copy will come in your computer.
Thanks & waiting for your feedback.
WHEN I AM TRYING TO PRINT MSG APPEARS NO PRINTER FOUND AS FAR I AM AWARE MY PRINTER IS CONNECTED TO DESKTOP AND MY PRINTER MAKE IS HP PSC 1410..WONDER IF U CAN HELP ME TO SORT THIS OUT AS I AM UNABLE TO PRINT.
I would like to provide you few workaround steps, you may try to improve the printing speed on the computer.
Delete all the Temporary files:
For Windows XP:
(1) Click Start >> In the Run window, type "%temp%" which opens temporary files folder.
(2) Delete all the files that are listed over there.
If Windows Vista:
(1) Click Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> In the Run window, type "%temp%" and press enter.
(2) Delete all the files listed under temporary files folder.
(1) Click Start >> Printer and Faxes.
(2) Right click on the Printer icon which is set as default and select properties.
(3) Click on Advance Tab.
(4) put a check mark on "Print Directly to printer" option.
(5) Click Apply and Ok.
Hope this solution would be helpful in resolving the issue that you are experiencing.
reason of all led check all step by step
1. cartridge short or fail
2. encoder strip not working
3. paper sensor not working
4. carrige block data cable brake
5. carriage block pcb fail
6. main pcb fail