- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To calibrate your Streetpilot c-Series touch screen, follow these steps:
1. Begin with the unit turned OFF and unplugged from a power source. 2. Power the unit ON, continue to hold the Power button for 1 minute. 3. A screen will display instructing you to Press dot in the lower left corner. 4. Release the Power button and touch the sequence of dots until your unit displays, Calibration complete. 5. Your unit should now function normally.I hope this helps. Please rate my reply. Thank you.
- Turn on unit - Open the loading tray fully - Press the Setup menu button on the remote twice (not responding to the first) - Move to Preferences in the menu using the Down arrow key (3 down) - Press Right arrow key to enter the Preferences (might not be needed) - Enter 1, 3, 8, 9, 3 and 1 on the remote You will now see the current region code displayed - Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or 0 for all regions - Press the Ok button on the remote
When you reintilize the scanner, it should lose all programming and settings. Hold down the Tune/Clear button while pushing the reset button. Do not release the Tune/Clear button until the display clears and returns.
When unit is on hold down vcr button and press standy power button. display will read 'CLEAR". turn back on and see if remote works. note that this will erase any of your settings. Point the remote at any camera and look at the camera display. If you see a white light when you press buttos remote is working. Remove the top cover, remove front cover and resolder connections on remote receiver. If you intend to do this let me know and I can give you more details.
The beeping indicates that an error has occurred and that the unit has been disabled because operation could damage the unit further. To determine what the problem is- Turn unit off. While holding the STOP button, turn back on and continue to hold the button for 8 sec, then let go. Press display and you will get an error code on the monitor, for instance, C:21:00 error code (the most common code I get) indicates a condensation problem. If this is the code you get then leave the unit open in a dry place for 24 hours or so, and it should dry out the dew sensor and clear the code. The unit will hold up to 6 error codes in the order that they occur, rotate the wheel to cycle through the codes. Codes are displayed as - C:XX:XX. If you get a code other than C:21:00, then google the code,(Sony C:XX:XX) and the description will probably come up. Good luck.
If it's not ejecting or responding to any of the buttons on the unit, or the remote, but is able to play a DVD, the display microprocessor(computer) within your Harman is damaged. For more information, please visit my website at audioserviceclinic.com. Thank you.