Question about Samsung DVD-V4800 DVD Player / VCR Combo
If you need a region free code, here it is:
Make sure you have no disc or tape in
Turn it on.
When the display shows "no disc"…...
1. Press the DVD button on the REMOTE CONTROL so the Samsung DigitALL logo appears on the screen
2. Press the SUBTITLE button on the REMOTE CONTROL
3. Using the REMOTE CONTROL enter the code: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
4. The current region should be displayed on the screen. (eg "04") If this doesn't happen then turn off
and then on and try again
5. Press the 9 button on REMOTE CONTROL for Region free or new region number
6. Press the Open button on PLAYER
7. Press the Close Tray button on PLAYER.
8. Power the unit off, then power the unit on again
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2014 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2012 | Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder VCR
Dec 16, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 10, 2009 | Symphonic WV806 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 16, 2008 | Symphonic WV806 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 19, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 21, 2012 | Samsung DVD-V4800 DVD Player / VCR Combo
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!