Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I opened the printer access to look at ink cartridge and now it will not close for me it is just stuck in the opened position
See if something is stopping it to close...or call kodak:585-781-6231
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2014 | Kodak Office Hero 6.1
Mar 10, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jul 21, 2010 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jan 09, 2010 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 17, 2009 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
May 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Jun 04, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
That flashing pattern is consistent with a stuck carriage. Here is a copy/paste from HP concerning the 5000 series and your flashing lights.
The print cartridge carriage is stuck.
1. Open the top access door on the printer.
2. Remove the ink cartridges.
3. Close the cartridge flaps after removing the ink cartridges.
4. Turn the printer off, then on again.
5. Replace the ink cartridges.
6. Close the top access door. Issue
The Resume light continues to blink after the cartridges are released.
The carriage is stuck or makes a grinding noise.
1. Lift the top cover to the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and then on again.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer when the grinding noise starts. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Move the carriage towards the middle of the printer (this procedure may take a couple of tries to get the timing correct).
5. Take out the cartridges and close the top cover.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer. Plug the power cord to the wall outlet.
7. Open the top cover, reinstall the cartridges, and then close the top cover.
Oct 23, 2007 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Aug 27, 2014 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: