Went into "Contacts" and selected one with speed-dial to edit. Made no changes but saved the contact. Magically, speed-dial began working correctly for all numbers. Rebooting or removing/reinserting the battery may also have worked but were not tried.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,If your account is enabled for voice mail, you can receive voice messages in your Inbox and also in a text message on your mobile phone. Both the message in your Inbox and the text message will include a preview of the voice message in text. How do I set up voice mail?
1. Go to https://outlook.com to sign in to your mailbox, go to Options > Voice Mail tab, and then click Set Up Now. 2. When you set up your voice mail: * You'll register your mobile phone number. * Text messaging is set up. You can choose to be notified in a text message that you have voice mail or have missed a call. * Call forwarding is set up so that your mobile provider forwards calls you receive to your voice mail. So if you don't answer your phone, your phone is busy, or you're unreachable or unavailable, the caller will be sent to your voice mail. After your personal greeting is played, the caller can leave a voice message for you. * You can test whether your voice mail has been set up correctly by dialing your mobile phone number from your mobile phone. This verifies that call forwarding is correctly set up with your mobile provider.
How do I change my voice mail after I've set it up?
After you've finished setting up voice mail, you may want to:
* Change the mobile provider's voice mail number so you can use the key your provider has reserved for accessing voice mail to access your voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Changing the Number You Call to Access Your Voice Mail. * Create a contact on your mobile phone. For details about how to do this, see Create a Contact for Voice Mail. * Assign a speed dial key to the contact you create for Outlook Web App voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Set Up Speed Dialing for Voice Mail.
What else do I need to know?
* The voice mail service is available only to certain customers in certain regions. If you can use voice mail, you'll see a welcome message in your Inbox telling you how to set up voice mail for your account.
The speed dials are set in the contacts or the names directory. Open the directory and scroll down so that you see the options available to modify the names list. In this sub list you will find the speed dial. select this menu and open to see the locations 2-9. Since no 1 is assigned for voice mailbox you can assign the rest from 2 to 9 by select the destination and assigning with the selected name. Even for the no 1 voice mail box you can assign a name but must select it from the settings menu in the messages window, Now try to press and hold the set numbers to confirm that you speed dial works fine, Hope you try this out. Good day
Setting Up Your Voice Mail from page 10 in your manual: Voice mail allows callers to leave voice messages, which can be retrieved any time.
Note: Once your voice mail account has been set up, you can use the Voice Mail folder (under the Message menu) to view details of voice messages in your voice mail box.
1. In idle mode, press and hold the key or dial your own mobile number to dial voice mail.
2. Follow the prompts in the new user tutorial to setup your mail box.
Listen to voice mail 1. In idle mode, press and hold the key or dial your own mobile number to dial voice mail. After connecting, you will hear your voice greeting. 2. Interrupt your greeting by pressing . 3. You are then prompted to enter your password.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. It would be very kind of you if this does work for you to please rate me or leave a short note. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. JimmyC
The call forwarding was canceled; try this
1. pick up handset or press speaker
2. dial the code for call fwd busy/ no answer (default code is 744)
or press the forward function key
3. dial 1
4. dial the extension (lead number of your voice mail)
5. press speaker or hang up
I have seen the same problem with some users (I look after the PABX) so I just go into the maintenance console and set up the foreward to the default voice mail number. Or you can try the following:
CALL FORWARDING HANDSET
1.Press the Speaker Phone Key on your handset
2.Then Press the FWD/DND Key
3.Then select the Forward type you desire -
Key 2 - Immediate
Key 5 - Busy/No Answer
4.Then dial the internal extension number (eg.444) or voicemail pilot (201)
4a.If forwarding to external number dial 0 then dial outside telephone number
5.Dial # then press the Speaker Phone key
Your phone is fowarded to Voice Mail and do not disturb is on. Turn DND button off. If it is not the case on your phone press intercom # key 601 then hang up. Then do intercom #key 604, dial your voice mail extension numbe, r press the speed dial Select button, dial 16, press the redial button then hang up.