Question about NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Check your internet settings
for Internet Explorer
1. open browser, click tools menu the select "Internet Options"
2. in Internet Options select "Connections" tab
3. at Connections, click "LAN Settings"
4. at LAN settings "Automatically detect settings" should be mark check
5. click OK to save settings, close Internet Explorer Browser and open it again.
for Firefox Browser
1 open browser click "Options" menu
2. at Options, select "Advance" then select "Network" the click "Settings"
3 Connection Settings, select "Direct Connection" if your computer directly connected to Internet provider otherwise select "Auto Detect Proxy Settings" if your using a Router.
4. click OK to save changes, close youi browser and open it again.
Hope this will help you.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 09, 2012 | Linksys WRT54GS Wireless Broadband Router...
Jan 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Nov 19, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Oct 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Feb 18, 2009 | D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router...
Feb 14, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Moto Q
Sep 14, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!