- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I can imagine it how annoying it would be to you to see your cell vibrating instead of playing your favorite ring tone. Most probably it could be because of incorrect Profile configuration. It is possible to make your phone vibrate in almost every profile so we will assume that it is the reason for your problem too. Do the following and check some parameters as described.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Profiles 2. Select Profile and then Select General. 3. After selecting General you will be given 3 options (Activate, Personalize, Timed) 4. Select Personalize. 5. In the Incoming Call Alert field, select Ringing. 6. In the Ringing Tone field, select your favorite ring tone. 7. Scroll down, (push down button) the next field would be Ringing Volume. For now select the max. 8. Scroll down to the Vibrating Alert field and set it to Off. 9. Scroll further down thill the very last field where it says Alert For, select All Calls for this field. 10. Save your modifications. 11. Activate the profile and see if it works now.
Only and only If it doesn't work, it may be due to software corruption. In that case reset your phone to the factory default settings by going to: Menu > Settings > Press UP button. Select Restore Factory Sett. give your Security Code (default = 12345) and viola. (Make backup of your messages ad contacts before attempting this)
You will need to check into the main menu- gallery and open the link. You will find the images on the memory card and also the images on the phone memory. Open the files and click to search .
Also in the settings sub menu you can scroll down to see the Tones under which the SMS tones can also be set.
Look in Profiles -General - Options - Personalise - Ringing volume. You will have to set the volume and Ringing tone for every profile ( General,Meeting,Outdoor.... ). You can find Profiles in Menu - Tools - Profiles. Good luck !
To mute the ringing tone instead of answering a active call,select Silence. or u can try the following
To set a mute ringing tone for a profile, select Options > Personalise > Ringing tone. Select a ringing tone from the list, or select Download sounds to open a bookmark folder containing a list of bookmarks for downloading tones using the browser. Any downloaded tones are saved to Gallery. To play the ringing tone for a selected contact group only, select Options > Personalise > Alert for, and select the option similar to none,etc...
does it happen when you recieved calls? If it is..maybe your phone is in silent mode. Try this..on your N70 phone. press the sharp key ( # ) till the general profile is selected. you can hear a tone for that.
OR Your phone's ringing volume is set to zero( 0 ). try this. go to tools folder. then profiles, select general and click personalise. scroll down to ringing volume and you can set it to its maximum volume.
please cheak whether the profile in the general mode.. and keep it in the ring mode.. if also it does't work mean's. u need to restore the factory setting's..
step for setting's..
1. menu>tool>setings>phone>general>restore factor settings>it ask's for thr passward. general passward is 12345 or ur security code..what have u given.. it will restart .. and u will seen it will be ringing . if any doubt assist me.. i am there .. thank u..
please rate it.