Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
The right arrow key on my Dell latitude D820 writes n- n- bbn- bbbbn-bn- etc when I just want to move around in text documents. Very anoying error since it is often quicker to move around in documents by using the arrows instead of the mouse, and this is not possible any more. the right arrow key on my Dell Precision writes /n - b etc. I have been using this laptop for the last two years and this problem started about a month back. Very Annoying!!!
Run the 32-bit diagnostics test on your dell computer:
1. Shutdown the system
2. Press and hold "Fn" then turn it on (while holding "Fn")
3. The Pre-boot Self Assessment would run
4. Just follow the steps on the screen
5. When memory test is done just continue
6. Select "Test System" when prompted
7. It will boot to Dell Diagnostics
8. Choose Custom Test
9. Run the keyboard test and follow screen instructions.
10. If the test fails, replace the keyboard.
11. If it passes, reinstall Windows.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2011 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Aug 04, 2011 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Sep 02, 2010 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Jun 08, 2010 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
May 01, 2010 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Jul 15, 2009 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Apr 01, 2009 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Jan 17, 2009 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Nov 14, 2008 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
513 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!