Instructions ''continuous shooting'' for canon powershot sx110 is
Just purchased this camera and I can't do "continuous" shooting. I have it on "auto". In "menu" the AF Mode is set on "continuous". Please don't add me to any mailing list or give my email to anyone. Christian
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Instructions ''continuous shooting'' for canon...
Continuous shooting mode is not available when in Auto, Movie, or Stitch Assist mode. You must select P, Av, Tv, M or one of the preset shooting modes to be able to select continuous shooting. If you didn't get a manual with your camera, you can view / download one here.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sure. The fast way is to format the memory card. As soon as you are SURE all your pics are downloaded, disconnect the camera and do a format. Fast and painless. Its good to format a camera occasionally anyway. No error checking. Even Locked photos are erased!!
Your problem is probably the same as mine, though my camera is a PowerShot S1 IS. That is very much the same symptom mine had, and doing some research online, I found out that some Canon cameras (there is a listing) came out with a defect in their CCD (main digital sensor), which presents this failure after some months of use. Canon will fix the problem free of charge, if you take it to a Canon Service Center. Hope this helps.
These instructions are for the IXUS 70, even though the category is PowerShot SD500/IXUS 700.
1. Press the down arrow (bottom of main control button)
2. Press the up or down button until you see the icon for continuous shooting, which looks like three squares overlaid on each other.
3. Shoot your pictures. As long as you keep the shutter button depressed, the camera will continue to shoot until the memory card is full.
To return to single frame shooting, follow steps 1. and 2. but select the single square in step 2.