To change your ringtone, try the following:
1. Press Menu
2. Goto and select settings
3. Goto and select ring styles
4. Goto and select style detail
From there you should be able to find the ringtone option and you would select that to see other ringtones to select from.
Also, your phone does have capabilities of having individual ringtones for different callers, but the contact has to be saved to the phone and not the sim.
To change the contact from sim to phone, try this:
1. Goto Menu
2. Goto and select Phonebook
3. Goto the contact you want to save to the phone and press menu
4. Goto and select edit
5. In edit, there should be a option saying, "Stored", if it's saved to the sim, it will say sim, select edit or press left/right and it will change it from sim to phone.
6. When saved to phone, some options should appear. One of them is ringer id.
7. Select edit on ringer id and that's where you'd select the ringtone to use for that contact.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Let me know how it works out. thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In most cases, the ring tone callers hear (incoming ring tone) is controlled by your cellular service provider.
Try this first: (On the Internet) Sign-in to your cellular account. On your account page, look for a link that directs you to your incoming ring tones (or similar). There, you can change your incoming ring tone.
If you're unable to do that, contact your cellular provider's Customer Support. They can assist you in changing your incoming ring tone.
You can't change the messaging tone to a song from your music playlist, these options for choosing your own music as ringtones are restricted to an alarm tone, phone ringtone and caller ringtone (caller ringtone is when specific people calls you, a certain ringtone would appear for that caller to differentiate between callers) Thank you for using FixYa!
I think that there have been some mistake.....Caller Tune means the ring-tone which is hearing by someone who is calling you.So you cannot set the caller tune yourself, it is provided by the Sim service provider.Here However, Ring-Tone means the tone which you are hearing when someone is calling you.We can easily set this tone by using....Menu......>Profile...........>Ringing tone setting....Set the tone what you wish............................
Under your settings...go to Audio and Ringtones. From there all your audio should be on the screen. Click on the song you want, select options, and then set as Ringtone ID. Select the person you want the ring for and your set. Good luck.
1) you must go to the phone book, highlight the wanted contact, click on options and then edit. 2) scroll down until you see the section "ringtone" and click on it. 3) Then choose audio, then ringtones. click on the ringtone you want, you must listen to it first, and then click on "select". 4) if you want a ringtone to be something you've recorded, click on "my voice" rather than "ringtones"
Are your contacts off the SIM? You cannot assign a ringtone to a SIM contact that is different than your general ringtone. If it is a SIM contact save it to your phone then you should be able to assign a distinct ringtone.