Question about Hitachi C29-F300B 29 in. Television
My menu is in a foreign language and i can't figure out how to change it? Also, my screen will not show b/c i don't know how to fix the settings. HELP!!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2017 | GPS
Apr 10, 2014 | Nikon D3000 D3100 18-55mm
Apr 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 18, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
NOTE: If the PS2 is currently in another language, then you need to figure out which language it is in so that you can look up the translation for ENGLISH. Once you have that figured out, it should be a matter of changing it back and calling it a day.
May 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony DSCT99 Digital Camera
Mar 26, 2010 | Tomtom ONE XL GPS
Jun 14, 2009 | Tomtom GPS
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: