Question about Motorola Mobility Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset for RAZR V3c Verizon Cell Phone (980228) Headset
4 new phones and still same problem. -phone time gets slow-loses many minutes and hours -calls to the number go immediately to call waiting -cannot call out. length of time phone is OK varies. Can be OK for days, then above, or quickly. Got ANOTHER new phone on January 1st, went south overnight. Solution is to remove battery and put back in BUT Verizon stores have no clue. One suggestion was a magnet, but none anywhere around the phone-
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2011 | Plantronics K100 Bluetooth Headset
Below are the steps for resetting the Bluetooth table in your cell phone and on the B150 headset.
1. Go into the device history / trusted device list of your cell phone. Delete / remove all the devices / headsets from the device history in the cell phone (highlight or move the screen cursor over the device and you should get an options choice one of which will be delete or remove).
2. Once all the devices / headsets have been deleted / removed, shut the cell phone off.
3. (If you have a smart phone with downloadable apps ie. I-phone, check with your provider before doing step #3 to insure battery removal will not clear applications you have purchased or downloaded). The purpose of step #3 is to clear any keep-alive memory the phone and headset were holding. Remove the battery from your cell phone for 15 minutes.
4. With the headset powered on (it does not have to be connected to the phone, just powered on) , hold the volume up and volume down button at the same time until you hear 2 beeps (easiest to do if you hold the set in front of you and use both thumbs). This step clears the Bluetooth table of the headset.
5. Place the headset back on its charger for the remainder of the 15 minutes the battery is out of the phone. It is not necessary to shut the headset off prior to placing the headset on the charger.
6. After the 15 minutes is up put the battery back in the phone and turn the cell phone on.
7. Turn the phone on and get it ready for paring. Consult your phones user guide or call your service provider for help with your cell phone.
8. Put the headset in pairing mode by holding the Multi-Function Button until the lights are flashing alternating Red and Amber, you will then release the Multi-Function Button. Please note the headset will continue flashing Red and Amber until the paring cycle times out (approximately 2 minutes) or completes the paring with the cell phone. If you only press and release the Multi-Function Button the headset will not go into the paring mode.
9. Pair the headset and cell phone together.
Once the headset is in paring mode, go to the Bluetooth menu / connections of your cell phone. Select add new / search for / find new device (different phones have different but similar names for the options). The cell phone should find a device called BTHS. Move the cursor over the BTHS and press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt). If the cell phone asks for a passkey code you will put in 0000 (four zero's). The headset will then pair and connect to the cell phone. Your phone may ask you if you want to connect to the BTHS and/or add it to your trusted device list, press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt).
Aug 29, 2011 | VXI BlueParrot B150 Wireless Headset
steps are for a headset that is already paired to you cell phone and is stored
in the phones trusted device / history list.
the lights on the Multi-Function Button of the headset (the top / largest
button of the three buttons); the light will be blinking Red if not
connected and blue if connected (paired and connected are two different things).
Push the volume up (middle button) 2 times, you should hear a beep each time
you press it. If you hear the beeps go to the next paragraph. If you hear no
beeps at all you will need to call 1-800-742-8588 for an RA # (Return
Authorization Number) for warranty and non warranty repairs.
Look at the lights on the Multi-Function Button on the headset
(the top / largest button of the three buttons); the light should be blinking Red if not
connected and Blue if connected (paired and connected are two different things).
Plug the headset into the power adaptor with power applied. Make sure your cell
phone is on and the Bluetooth power of the PHONE is turned on. After 5 seconds
unplug the headset from the charger and do not press any buttons. You should
get a slow Red blinking light at first. Allow the headset to connect
automatically to the cell phone, this may take up to 10 seconds. Once the
connection has occurred the Blue light on the Multi-Function
Button will blink once every second.
If after 10 seconds the light is still blinking Red once
every 5 seconds you will need to press either the Multi-Function Button of the
headset once to connect to the cell phone, or, your phone may be set up
requiring you press a designated button or sequence in the phone to connect to
the headset (meaning your cell phone is not set with or does not support
*NOTE* Most newer model cell phones have an automatic connect feature. Some phones have the categories of
"Headset", and "Hands Free" in their Bluetooth menu. Some companies use the term Auto-Connect
under the "Hands Free" category in their Bluetooth menu to indicate the set up
for use with the Bluetooth system in an AUTOMOBILE.
Automatic connection under the "Headset" category and Auto-connect under the "Hands Free" category are not the same thing. When dealing with the headset you want to work in the "Headset" menu and make sure the Auto-connect of the "Hands Free" menu is turned off.
If this doesn't correct the issue I'd recommend calling VXi at 800-742-8588 for additional clear and reset instructions and the possability of warranty repair options.
Aug 29, 2011 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Jan 03, 2010 | Samsung WEP350 Bluetooth Headset Red
May 31, 2009 | Nokia Consumer Headset
Aug 30, 2008 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
Dec 04, 2007 | Motorola Mobility Logitech Mobile...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: