Question about Philips 9P5534C 55" Rear Projection Television
I need a diagram of the replacement of the lamp
Sorry to say it but your so called Technicians don't seem to have a clue.
One person talks about adjusting the convergence which you can't on this set, besides the TV shutting off on its own have NOTHING to do with convergence.
All the answers given are the same...replace the lamp, replacing a good lamp will NOT fix the problem with this TV. I have the same set and it has the same issue.
None of your "Technicians" seem to know, they just pretend or come up with standard answers.
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Reverse the projector gently.
2. Loosen the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+), and remove the lamp cover (b).
3. Loosen the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
4. Pull up the handle.
5. Pull out the lamp box by the handle while holding the projector.
Pull the lamp box out of the projector slowly. If it is pulled out quickly, the lamp may break scattering
Do not spill liquid on the removed lamp box or do not place it near any flammable object or where children
can reach to prevent injury or fire.
6. Load a new lamp box securely into the projector in the right orientation.
7. Put the handle back to the original position.
Make sure that the handle is locked.
8. Tighten up the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
9. Tighten up the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+) to secure the lamp cover.
Jul 20, 2011 | Mitsubishi HC100 DLP Projector
Jun 16, 2011 | Samsung - Projection TV replacement lamp...
Mar 06, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2011 | Sanyo Genuine Original 6103227382 ...
Dec 02, 2010 | Sony KDF 60WF655 Replacement Rear...
Oct 18, 2010 | Hitachi CP-X260 LCD Projector
Apr 06, 2009 | Hitachi REPLACEMENT LAMP, Projector Lamp...
Feb 17, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2009 | Philips 9P5534C 55" Rear Projection...
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!