Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I have a Konica 7065 that when its turned on it says to call technican and report code F34-1.
To reset a fuser abnormality code, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the 25 mode (power the copier ON, while holding down on the 2 and 5 keys).
3. Touch [1: Software SW setting] on the touchscreen.
4. Touch the left up-arrow, which is displayed on the touchscreen, 2 times. The number displayed above the up-arrow will change to 03.
5. Select the bit number of the switch 1, using the right up-arrow.
6. Touch the [OFF (0)] key, which is displayed on the touchscreen.
7. Power the machine OFF/ON to exit the 25 mode.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
May 31, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 25, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 28, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 10, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 21, 2009 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Sep 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!