Question about Arris WR850G Router (DHWR850G)
I have a 2wire laptop card. Running WinXP. My router is motorola and I can't get the two to connect. I've tried many things, and yes windows is configuring my wireless settings. My other computer connects fine, so I know the signal is there.Please help!
1. check your network adapter TCP/IP settings if its set into "Obtain as IP address Automatically".
2. if the settings is set as Automatic and your not getting IP address then select "Use the following IP Address"
3. use IP address followed to your router address like if192.168.0.1 in router type 192.168.0.2 or192.168.0.3 just check the next address IP in your network.
4. after typing subnet IP will automatically set
5. type the router IP address as your default gateway
6. click OK to save your new settings
Hope this will help
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2013 | 2wire Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2009 | 2wire (1000-000005-002) 802.11g/b Wireless...
May 29, 2009 | 2wire HomePortal® 1800HW Router...
Apr 08, 2009 | 2wire 1800HG Router (RG1800HG00)
Feb 17, 2009 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Feb 08, 2009 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Jun 11, 2008 | 2wire HomePortal 1000HW DSL Modem and...
Apr 11, 2008 | 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!