I got home earlier and took the phone out of my pocket and started phone my brother. After 3 rings the phone cut off. I tried switching it on and it just keeps flashing with a white screen. I have charged it, taken out the battery/sim card and left them out for a while and it this white screen just continues flashing on and off
any help will be greatly appreciated
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
you can take the battery and the back off the device and place in completely submerged in a bag of white rice and leave it in there for 1 to 2 days this will help absorb the moisture, this should fix it if the water did not damage the circut boards if the water damaged the circut boards then the device is fried
your connection for the printer is ok, is your phone jax connected correctly. from the wall to back of printer (in)....and from (out) printer to (phone line in) pc....did you download the brother's printer/fax software completly...when done the test page would print and say fax is ok or not....if ok this will allow you to configure the time/date and rings to answer (your fax # is your home #) note if you have an answering machine and it picks up on the 5th ring (you will be better off setting the fax to pick earlier then the 5th)
I have repair some cordless phone a lot with your same problem .Your Handset is encountering a left over switch on your buttons what i mean is that the switching is logged. do some cleaning on the carbonized switch of the handset . check if there is moist assembling on switches if none try to clean the carbonized switch and keypad with alcohol cotton buds try also to swipe out the worn out carbon on the switch. if these wont help . your handset might have component damage already like an IC defect . that is why your phone wont work . It is best to bring you phone to the manufacturers service shop.