Question about JVC GR-D370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
The idler gear does not engage with the reel disk well.
2. Though the idler gear and reel disk are engaged with
each other, the tape is not wound because of overload
to the mechanism.
3. No FG pulse is output from the reel sensor.
4. No power is supplied to the reel sensor.
5. Tape transport operation takes place with a cassette
having no tape inside.
6. The tape slackens and no pulse is produced until the
slack is taken up and the tape comes into the norma
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2009 | JVC GR-D370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
May 27, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVM90 Mini DV Digital...
Apr 17, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DV500US Mini DV Digital...
Sep 16, 2014 | JVC GR-D370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
403 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: