Question about JVC GR-D370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
The idler gear does not engage with the reel disk well.
2. Though the idler gear and reel disk are engaged with
each other, the tape is not wound because of overload
to the mechanism.
3. No FG pulse is output from the reel sensor.
4. No power is supplied to the reel sensor.
5. Tape transport operation takes place with a cassette
having no tape inside.
6. The tape slackens and no pulse is produced until the
slack is taken up and the tape comes into the norma
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2009 | JVC GR-D370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
May 27, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVM90 Mini DV Digital...
Apr 17, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DV500US Mini DV Digital...
Sep 16, 2014 | JVC GR-D370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: