Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Now that I got my Kodak 5500 printing borderless on plain paper, how do I get this one to do it? And how do I get it to print on photo paper?
This model can't suppor boderless printing. check this for details.
Basic Specifications Printer Type Laser/LED - Color Form Factor Desktop Color Yes Print Technology Single-pass electrophotographic laser Resolution Black Maximum Resolution, Plain 2400 x 600 dpi Speed First Page Out, seconds 16 Black Print Speed (Draft) 21 ppm Controller Specifications Processor Speed 300MHz Memory, standard 64MB Memory, maximum 576MB Languages PCL6, BR-Script3 Fonts Supported PCL: 66 scalable fonts, 12 bitmap, 13 bar codes
BR-Script3: 66 scalable fonts Special Features Borderless Printing No Automatic two-sided Printing Yes Direct CD / DVD Printing Support No Paper & Media Handling Paper trays, std. 2 Paper Input Tray1 Capacity, sheets 50 Paper Input Tray2 Capacity, sheets 250 Paper Output Bin Capacity, sheets 150 Recommended monthly volume, pages 35000 Paper Types Plain paper, bond, envelopes, labels Supported Paper Sizes Letter, Legal, Exec, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6; Envelopes: Com 10, DL Connectivity Interface(s) 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB Direct Interface, 802.11b/g Wireless, IEEE1284 Parallel Network Ready Yes Security Features Wireless Network Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), LEAP (CKIP), SecureEasySetup Software Details Utilities Interactive Help, Driver Deployment Wizard Windows OS Compatibility List Windows Vista/XP/XP Professional x64/2000, Windows Server 2003/2003 x64 Mac OS Compatibility List Mac OS X 10.2.4 or greater Front Panel Display Yes Physical Details Width, inches 16.5 Height, inches 12.5 Depth, inches 18.7 Weight, lbs 64.2 Additional Details Additional Details - Time to First Page: Less than 16 sec (black)/17 sec. (color)
- Optional Paper Input: Up to 800-sheet total capacity via 500-sheet paper tray
- Multi-Protocol Support: TCP/IP (ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS, NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, SMB Print, IPP, IPPS, FTP Server, SSL/TLS, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, TELNET, SNMPv1, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP, LLTD responder), Apple’s Simple Network Configuration for OS X 10.2.4 or greater, TCP/IP: IPv6
- Network Management Tools: BRAdmin Light, Web-based Management, BRAdmin Professional, Web-BRAdmin
- Linux OS Support: Red Hat, Mandrake, SuSE, Debian PostScript3 PPD
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2014 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
Nov 04, 2011 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 03, 2011 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
Sep 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2009 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
May 07, 2009 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
1,037 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!