Question about Dell Inspiron 2650 Notebook
Use the following keys on the keyboard in a combination..
CLTR + ALT + DELETE
But make sure the computer is not powered off.. it should be in the standby or hibernating mode...
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2014 | Dell Latitude D800 Notebook
Remove the battery from its compartment on the side of your Dell Inspiron laptop computer.
Remove the power adapter from its plug on the side of the Dell Inspiron (if your laptop is currently plugged into a wall outlet).
Press down and hold the "Power" button on the laptop for one to two minutes. This will dispel the excess electrical current that is built up inside the laptop.
Put the battery back inside the compartment of your Dell Inspiron.
Plug your power adapter back into the side of the Dell Inspiron. Press "Power." Your laptop computer will now turn on.
hope this helps
Oct 08, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1420 1501 1520 1521 1525...
Jun 20, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jan 09, 2011 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
May 15, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Apr 10, 2010 | Dell 0Y3740 Keyboard
Jul 13, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 13, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Latitude D600 14.1 LCD...
Nov 07, 2008 | Dell Vostro 1500 Notebook
Dec 28, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 2650 Notebook
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!