Question about Computers & Internet
Hey guys, kiki-mad here. Fellow experts, i need help. For some reason, whenever i try to download Adobe Flash Player 9 or 10, it never downloads, because:
1) It says that the Internet is currently unavailable.
2) It never says that it is downloading
3) It says that it has downloaded in 3 seconds or something and it never seems to be on my system.
Any help would be appreciated.
I want animal sex video downlod in my mobile
Posted on Jan 05, 2014
1. Try to delete all your temporary files from C:\Documents and Local settings\your document\temp folder. If it is hidden, in the menu bar click tool, folder option and then click the option button for Show hidden files and folders.
2. Try reinstalling your software.
3. Run your anti-virus maybe a virus is blocking it.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2011 | Adobe Systems Adobe Flash Player
Feb 10, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 23, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Apr 01, 2009 | Dell Latitude CPX Notebook
Dec 09, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Jul 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2008 | Macromedia Computers & Internet
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!