Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
1) when you begin to print have you set the paper size to the size you require ?
2) If not when you press print a grey box appears to comfirm printing yes!
3) press properties top right of page
4) open tab basic
5) Alter paper size to correct size
6) Also check your paper setting on the programme you are using to print from,
7) Also that the orientation is correct "portrate or landscape"
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | Sony Picture Station DPP-FP90 4x6 Photo...
Dec 01, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Jul 11, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Thermal Photo Printer
Dec 05, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 21, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 27, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock Thermal Photo
Feb 20, 2008 | Epson Stylus RX500 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 31, 2007 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: