Question about Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Printer returned to start mode and then showed this error code. I have just put new ink blocks in and are running freely. Have also re-started printer but error code still shows, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
You have to go into Diagnostics. Once in Diagnostics arrow down to function menu.
Then arrow down to ClearISCfaults hit OK
follow instructions on screen.
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
this is how to do it use xp
download the v3400 for free in link above it is 9,5mb ( there is a other file dont use it only the service mode tool v3400 )
follow this instructions and you will be fine
- power OFF the printer bu Power button. Dont disconnect power cable
- connect the printer by USB cable to the PC.
- press and hold Resume button (red triangle in the red circle) and press Power button
- hold both buttons until power on indicator will light then release resume button (dont release Power button) and press Resume button 5 times
- release all buttons - the printer will blink few times with green light and will then light green constantly. You have put the printer in Service Mode now and you can now run the Service Tool. (If the printer is still blinking by green - you have some other errors in printer and you have to fix them first, because the Service Tool will not work if the printer is not put in service mode - green light is constant)
4. Run the Servicetools V3400.exe program.
5. Select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
6. In the Ink Absorber Counter section of the Service Tool, select MAIN from the Absorber pull-down menu.
7. From the Counter Value(%) pull-down menu, select the value (in 10% increments) which is the closest to the actual counter value confirmed before replacement of the logic board, and click SET.
Print EEPROM information to confirm that the value is properly set to the EEPROM
Jul 27, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2011 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 26, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 24, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8500N Printer
Sep 21, 2008 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2008 | Brother MFC-3240C All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 13, 2008 | Brother MFC-620CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 27, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Jun 04, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: