- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Without further information, I can offer three possible issues:
1. The fill value is furred up and is not fully closing (diagnose this by turning off the water after use at the isolator valve - and if no water is getting into the drum overnight, then it is a filling problem and you needn't read on - as opposed to a draining problem in which case read on!)
2. If you have a long drain hose running along the back of kitchen units, perhaps it is running back into the machine
3. Have you installed anything else into the same drainage pipes - such as a waste disposal unit or another appliance - that may be pushing water down the drain so fast, that some returns into other connected appliances?
it sounds like the shocks on the drum maybe failing. on this model the washing machine mother board is close to the outer drum. the out drum may have made contact with it. and not turning on the pump to let the water out.
Your probably on the right track,if you can expose the drain pipe to heat to melt frozen portion would be an idea or you could pour hot water back the drain hose(at its outlet) to melt the water in front of it-thats the most obvious thing first anyway,small socks are a nuisance also getting clogged in drain at exit from drum to drain pump
I think the belt has come off or has been damaged.
To open the machine slide out the machine. On the back panel lower 1/3 you will see a plastic panel remove the screws and the panel will come away. Inside you will see the belt. I suspect you will need to reattach the belt of remove it and buy a replacement.