- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I solved the problem! Description of the problem: my touchscreen went crazy (it selected random thins, especially in the bottom region of the screen) quite often and every time i had to lock/unlock the phone in order to fix it... but after 30 sec the problem went back! Solution: remove the back lid cover, the battery and the sd card; unscrew the 5 screws and remove the second plastic lid; behind the battery slot you'll see three metal flap: when I opened my phone one of them wasn't in contact with the card! I fixed it and I cleaned these three contact with alcohol! Now my Wildfire S works fine!
Here are the steps to connect your Motorola H500 to your Nokia 2680 phone:
1. Switch off your H500 by pressing the main button for few seconds.
2. Put the H500 in discovery mode. To do this, press and HOLD the main button till it glows a solid blue light (no blinking).
3. Open bluetooth in nokia phone. Go to Menu, settings, Connectivity, Bluetooth.
4. Select "Add a new Device" and search for H500
5. Click on the name select pair.
6. it will ask for pairing code. Enter "0000"
You are done. Revert in case you have any problem
there is nothing wrong with your screen, the problem is from the flex that connects your screen to the phone's main board. This flex must have worn out that's why your screen is not displaying any picture.
The problem is common with flip and slide phones. The flex gets worn out as a result of constant opening and close of the flip or slide phone.
I would urge you to replace the flex and I am assuring you that your screen will display picture again. You might also be lucky to find out that the flex is not well fix, that is, it may have loosed contact.
If you cannot change the flex yourself, maybe you should take the phone to a local repairer within your vicinity, so that the flex can be fixed/replaced.
From the main screen type in *#6984125*# which brings up the Administration Menu. Choose option 3 (Network Settings) then option 2 (Network Mode) then GSM Only and press Select. Press the call end button to get back to the main screen. If there was a 3G or 3G+ icon in the upper left corner of your main screen, it should be gone now.