I can not view all my pictures on my LCD monitor or use the menu as the button appears to be jammed. Have had a quote from Fujifilm of £99.90 for a standard repair! Is this something we could fix easily ourselves or does it need to go in for repair? Many Thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Close the lens barrier and press the LCD monitor ON/OFF button to turn on the LCD monitor. 2. Press the Menu button to display the Menu. • See page 37 for how to use the Menu. 3. Press the top/bottom arrows on the Jog dial to select MODE SETUP, then press the right arrow. 4. Select the date order using the top/bottom arrows on the Jog dial. Press the right arrow on the Jog dial to adjust the first setting month/day/year. 5. Press the top/bottom arrows on the Jog dial to adjust the first setting, then press the right arrow on the Jog dial to adjust the second setting. Repeat until the minute is adjusted. • 00 will appear for the year 2000. 6. Press the OK button to save the setting. Press again to cancel the Menu. • For accurate setting, press the OK button when the clock hits 00 seconds. • If the Menu button is pressed before the OK button, the setting and Menu mode will be canceled
Take a tooth-pick. Jam it between the OK button and the next button. so that the OK button stays permanently depressed. This makes the message go away. After a long time (in my case 30 hours) you will suddenly see the that the controls are unlocked. Magic.
1. Press the "Menu" button, or select the "Menu" option, on your Samsung phone. Your phone menu will now appear.
2.Scroll through the menu using the directional pad and highlight the "Settings" option. Press the button in the center of the directional pad to continue. 3. Scroll to the "Phone" option and press the middle button. Then scroll to the "Language" option and press the middle button. The phone will now show two fields: "Screen text" and "Input language." 4. Scroll to the "Screen text" field and press the soft key under the word "Change." A list of the available languages will now appear in a drop-down box. On Samsung phones that use a SIM card, an available option is called "Automatic," which will default the phone to the language of the SIM card. 5. Scroll to the language you want and press the "OK" button. 6. Highlight the "Input language" field and press the "Change" soft key. Scroll to the language you want and press the "OK" button. 7.Press the soft key under the word "Save" to save your changes and return to the phone settings menu.
Hello, In order to resolve the OSD menu locked error: 1.You must reset the on screen display in the menu. 2.Hold down the Menu button for at least 60 seconds. 3.A menu list will appear on your monitor screen. 4.Using the adjust button, press the arrows to enter the menu. 5.Scroll down to the Reset section. 6.On the right side of your screen, you will see an alternating Yes/No choice. 7.When the Yes message flashes, press the Ok button. 8.The menu should be reset and the flashing OSD control message should disappear.
Ok I just posted that I had the same problem and I just figured it out by trial and error. What I did was press the playback button. press OK it will take you to the edit picture menu and the first choice is D-lighting. It should be highlighted Yellow. press Ok and then the screen will come up with 2 of your picture with different lighting. choose which ever one you want then press OK. The image will save and then the camera info should go away. I have NO idea why this worked but it did and I hope this works for you!!