An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: forgot password and username
Yes there is.
These steps came from the MSI website itself. link
Restore with reset button
1. First turn the power off the router and press the "reset" button.
2. Power on the router and hold the reset button until M1 & M2 LED or Status start flashing.
3. Release the reset button. If the LED flashes eight times that means the reset is done but if the LED light flashes twice you need to repeat the steps.
Reset the router while the power is on.
1. Press and hold the reset button for about 5 seconds M1 should flash 5 times, release the reset button and the restore/reset process is done.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press and hold the RESET button(with a pin/pentip) (located on the rear of the unit) for more than 5 seconds and reboot the router. This will reset all settings to factory default
Full PDF manual can be downloaded here:
If you really want to change the password for your network connection, kindly do the following.
1. Directly connect your PC to the Router using an Ethernet Cable
2. On you browser address bar type in 192.168.1.254 to access the router user interface.
3. It will be asking for a username & password, if you have not set one by default it should be admin for both username & password.
4. Click on customized configuration.
5. Click on Basic Settings then wireless, it should give you the option to change your wireless password for your network.
Hope this help, if not kindly notify me.
First connect your router to computer with ethernet cable. Then you can access it with below link http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 if above not work then check your computer's ip address gateway ip is your router ip you can access router with gateway ip. Type user as "admin" and password as "admin" or blank or "password" If above not work then you need to RESET router to defaults. For that press RESET button it is in back side of router.Press hold it for 10 seconds then all settings defaults then you can access it with above direction. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using FixYa.
1. open outlook. 2. tools menu 3. accounts. 4. select you account and press properties 5. select servers tab 6.in the incoming mail server...enter your account name and password. and check the remember my password check box.
if you forgot you account information. then you need to change the config within your router...to reset the router...press the reset button, usually located at the back of the router for at least 3 to 5 seconds.