Question about Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Pull out the paper tray and clean the tire that pulls the paper with alcohol.
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects
to the PC.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only
PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
Dec 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 26, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jul 26, 2011 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Jul 24, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!