Question about Samsung YP-T7 MP3 Player
Every time I plug the mp3 into the computer, it ends up freezing on the "usb connected" screen, and I cannot find a way to take it off of the screen unless it dies. This happens every time i plug the mp3 into the computer and the wall, and it would be nice to have a working mp3 again.
I hold (MENU) and (A<->B/o) buttons and my mp3 shuts down.
Actually manual says that it resets this way.
This saved me hours of waiting for the battery to die....
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Hi...I find the answer...Push and hold rec button and button for holding...And it will start..
Posted on May 23, 2008
Found the solution on another site (http://www.everythingusb.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11238). To quote user AFHavemann :
"* Plug in the player so the USB bus can see it.
* Once it’s recognized (i.e., the device screen reads "Charging" and "USB Disconnected"), go to the Control Panel and click "System"
* Choose "Hardware" then "Device Manager" tab.
* Look for the name of your device under “Portable Devices” in the list
* If the name of your player is under “MTP Device” then the correct drivers are probably loaded
* Right-click on the name of your device and click "Properties"
* Click “Update Driver”"
Then follow the prompts from there. The computer searches for the driver software, etc., and reinstalls/resets information related to the device, which fixed things such that the computer will now recognize the device. I'm not sure what causes the problem, but this solution seems to reset whatever's gone wrong.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2011 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 02, 2010 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Nov 23, 2009 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
Apr 15, 2009 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Jun 18, 2008 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Nov 12, 2006 | Samsung YP-T7X MP3 Player
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!