a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is no A10 printer , the AIO stands for All-In-One. So i'll assume you have the 924 model.
First make sure the printer itself is functional: shut it down, disconnect it from the pc, start it and use it to scan and copy a file - just press the Start button. If it doesn't work then the printer is effectively dead - the damage is in the procesor and to replace iot would cost more than a new printer. If it works then there is something wrong in the setting from the pc. In that case the first thing you should check in Start ? Control Panel ? Printers and Other Hardware ? Printers and Faxes
? Double-click Dell Photo AIO Printer 924, and then click Printer ; in there make sure a check mark is not next to Pause Printing. If a check mark is next to Pause Printing, click Pause Printing to clear it. If it's not then the driver and the associated utility have been corrupted: uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs, reboot , manually wipe all the remaining Dell folders reboot one more time and reinstall them.
1) With the printer powered off, hold down the resume button and press the power button.
2) While holding down the power button, release the resume button and press the resume button twice in succession. Now release the power button. The indicator will blink in green and remain lit in green.
3) Press resume 4 times (Green) for Waste ink counter reset.
4) Press the power button. The printer will switch itself off after performing the function. Or try 1) Power off printer 2) Hold RESUME button then press and hold POWER. (The beeper MAY sound once, or may not depending on your model.) 3) Hold POWER and Release RESUME. 4) Press RESUME twice then release both POWER and RESUME buttons. 5) When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME 4 times (for the S900, 3 times for the 8200 apparently). 6) Press power to set data. 7) Print away! Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Hello Ok I have put the Dell 924 manual on my website for you just click on the link and you can read it there and you can save it to your pc. Click on Link= http://www.4all2sell.com/pdf/DELL-924.pdf Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on Helping.
All The Best: Pineworks