Question about Microsoft MN-700 Wireless Router (p5308j)
Check your internet settings
for Internet Explorer
1. open browser, click tools menu the select "Internet Options"
2. in Internet Options select "Connections" tab
3. at Connections, click "LAN Settings"
4. at LAN settings "Automatically detect settings" should be mark check
5. click OK to save settings, close Internet Explorer Browser and open it again.
for Firefox Browser
1 open browser click "Options" menu
2. at Options, select "Advance" then select "Network" the click "Settings"
3 Connection Settings, select "Direct Connection" if your computer directly connected to Internet provider otherwise select "Auto Detect Proxy Settings" if your using a Router.
4. click OK to save changes, close youi browser and open it again.
Hope this will help you.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Feb 12, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Apr 12, 2017 | Toshiba Satellite M50 Notebook
Mar 22, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Nov 12, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN111 802.11g/b Wireless...
Oct 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: