Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Plz tell me name of the softwares(full name) required 2 get my laptop sound back again....... plz provide me links........ and also tell me the procedure also... i have presario c700 notebook.... problem occured when i shifted frm vista 2 xp........ plz help me out
Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP
Note: Installing this driver may result in an error.
But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install".
daisy: 5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp32400 folder and select the .inf (wisxxxx) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions. It may tell that the driver you a trying to is not the correct one, just say yes to that question.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 27, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Oct 18, 2008 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Sep 04, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: