a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Set the date and time: The current date and time are shown in the display when the machine is on and ready for use (Ready mode). The date and time will be printed on all faxes you send. 1. Press Menu. 2. Press Left Right Arrow to choose SET DATE & TIME and press Start/Enter. 3. Press Start/Enter when the display shows Date Format. 4. Press Left Right Arrow to select either Europe (day month year) or USA (month day year) and press Start/Enter. 5. Press Start/Enter when the display shows Date & Time. 6. Set the date and time. You can move the cursor by pressing Left Right Arrow. 7. Press Start/Enter when the date and time are correct. 1-AM 2-PM will display. 8. Press 1 or 2.
If you want to set the time, the button that has a picture of the calendar and clock (just to the right of the arrow key) until it shows the time. Then press and hold the date/time set button (just tor the right of the red minus button) for three seconds until it begins to blink. Then use the arrow key and enter appropriate digits and the am/pm button for am or pm. If you need to set the date, press the calendar/clock button again until it shows either the date or the time, and then hold the date/time set button down for three seconds until it begins to blink. Then use the arrow key and enter appropriate digits.
To set date:
1. Press the calendar/clock button (display should show date)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the date should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter date using mmddyyyy format
4. Press 'time set' button
To set time:
1. Press the calendar/clock button twice (display should show time)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the time should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter time using hhmm format, press 'AM/PM' button as needed
4. Press 'time set' button
The '12/24' button changes between 12 hour and 24 hour format for time.
The 'format' button changes the date format from mmddyyyy to ddmmyyyy or yyyymmdd.
I found it on the manual, it was in programming section!
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit automatically.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range: 00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time setting.
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between "p" (pm) and "a" (am).
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record and will override manually set date/time.
to set the time the instructions are on page 9 of the instruction manual in the getting started section.
in case you no longer have the manual....
1. press the tick/menu button twice. 2. press 0 and you hear 'to set the day and time press Star, to hear the day and time press Square. 3. press star. you hear 'please enter new day and time after the tone' enter the day (1=sun, 2=mon etc) enter the time using 24hr clock. 4. press the X/security button twice to exit.
Press the "home" button on the PSP (it's a tiny button to the lower left of the screen) then use the left-right directional buttons to find "Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USB Connection" on the PSP.
Press the "X" button (you got it, the round button with the "X" on it) and your PSP should display "USB Connection".
In a moment or two your computer should tell you that a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:
Click on the drive letter that corresponds to the PSP unit.
Now create a new folder on that drive and name it "psp".
Within the new "psp" folder create another folder, and name it "music".
Copy your desired mp3 files into the new "music" folder.
When you're done copying your desired music tracks, press the "O" button on the PSP to get out of USB connect mode.
hit the feature button (gray, looks like a globe on it) under the display, under the 3 gray buttons in a row.
password is 23646
follow prompts :)
hit the hang up (phone with arrow underneath) when fone.
The current date and time are displayed on the LCD when the machine is
ON and ready for use (Standby mode). The date and time are printed on
all faxes that are sent. When the machine is installed for the first
time, the LCD will prompt for the date and time to be set.
Press the [Setup] button on the Control Panel. 'Fax Number / Name' will be displayed on the LCD.
Press the left or right arrow button until 'Time / Date Setup' is
displayed, then press the [Start / Enter] button to access the Time /
Date Setup menu. The LCD will prompt you to select a Date Format.
Press the [Start / Enter] button.
Press the left or right arrow button to select the required date
format, then press [Start / Enter]. The LCD will display the currently
set date and time using the selected date format and prompt to set the
month. The cursor will be under the first digit of the month and the
number will blink.
NOTE: If you select USA, the date will be
displayed in the format of Month-Day-Year. If you select Europe, the
date will be displayed in the format of Day-Month-Year.
Enter the correct date using the numeric keypad on the Control Panel.
Each time you enter the appropriate number, the LCD will prompt for the
next item to be entered in the following order: month, day, year, hour,
Enter the correct time in 24-hour format using the
numeric keypad. For example, enter 22:30 for 10:30 P.M. If an invalid
number is entered, the LCD will not proceed to the next step. Re-enter
the correct number.
Press the [Start / Enter] button to save the setting
and return to the Standby mode. The LCD will display the date and that
has been set.
on the bottom of your calculator is a reset button, with a paperclip or a pen press that button.
Then, press the calendar, clock key.
next, press the equal sign key until the date is flashing
type in the date using 11172006.
press the equal sign again and the date is set.
Next press the calendar, clock key again the time should show up (12-00-00)press the equal sign again until the time starts to flash. enter in the time using 0903 (9:03) press the equal sign again. Time is set.
to display the date and time when not using the calculator, press the calculator, clock key 2x's.
to go to compute mode press the red CE/C button.