Question about Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2011 | Seagate FreeAgent Go 320 GB USB 20 Hard...
Your problem could be any one of these issues:
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Software Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Seagate FreeAgent Go 250 GB USB 2.0 Hard...
Oct 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Mar 22, 2010 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST380011A 80 GB...
Jan 12, 2010 | EZQuest Monsoon Hard Drive
Oct 09, 2009 | Maxtor Hard Drive
May 13, 2009 | Western Digital 320GB MyBook External USB...
Apr 22, 2009 | Western Digital 320GB MyBook External USB...
Dec 08, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M35X-S161 Notebook
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!