a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you open the clock app and click on the alarm page, you should see all the alarms you have created, if any of the little alarm icons next to them are green it means that that alarm is enabled, tap the icon to turn off the alarm, this should make it go away.
You can go to message settings or the options in message and look for dictionary or T9 and turn T9 off. If you want the alarm to ring each morning you can go to clock or alarm and set a particular time and set the repetition to everyday or weekly as you desire. You can also cancel the alarm simply by deleting or removing the alarm time that you have set which will be given in the options
1.Push SET, push SHIFT to transfer from YEAR to MONTH to DAY to HOUR to MINUTE
2. Push MODIFY to change to desired value in every field (blinking)
3. Press SET or END to save.
To change from 24 - 12 hour format
1. Press MODIFY continously for about 3 to 5 seconds
NOTE: in 24-hour format, both the A.M and P.M light is OFF
TO SET ALARM
1. Push ALARM, and alarm setting number 1 will show, push ALARM again to show alarms up to 8 or 9 (depending on model)
2. When desired alarm number is chosen, Press SET
3. Push SHIFT to transfer from HOUR to MINUTE
4. Push MODIFY to change desired value in every field( blinking)
5. Push END to save, (Please note Red ALARM light will lit)
TO CANCEL ALARM
1. Push ALARM until the desired alarm to cancel is shown.
2. Press MODIFY ( the dispaly will show --:--)
3. Press END (NOTE: Alarm light would only turn off only if all alarm is cancelled)
TO SET HOURLY NOTIFICATION OFF AND ON
1. Push MODIFY button once (hour notice light would lit) - hourly notice is turned ON
2. Push MODIFY button again (hour notice light is off) - hourly notice is OFF
Yeah, I had that problem too. I thought my phone was broken. -_- My old phone from Verizon is like 4 years old and I JUST got my enV3. On my old phone, I'd have to set the alarm's ringtone to "no ring." But, on my enV3, "no ring" literally means NO ring, no vibration, no notification, no nothing. On the enV3, in order to set your alarm clock to vibration mode, all you have to do is make sure you "master volume" is in vibration mode, but you have to set your alarm's ringtone to something other than "no ring."
I've had a similar problem with alarms not going off. In my case, it was caused by receiving a text message that was unanswered between the time that I set the alarm, and the time that it was supposed to go off. Try reading all your text messages, deleting all messages, and then take the battery out and put it back in after a few minutes. The last part is to reset any caching, but the first two steps followed by a turn off/turn on should also do the trick.
I may be off base but might the problem be as simple as the frequency being set for the alarm. What I mean to say is, might the default reminder time for the alarm be set to such a low setting like sec's or minutes leaving the unit to repeat the alarm rapidly prior to your being able to dismiss/snooze.