I need a users manual for my Um-016
Tanita UM Series Body Fat / Hydration Monitor InstructionsTanita UM Series Body Fat Monitor/Scale Instruction Manual
How to Determine Body Fat Percentage
Setting & Storing Data in the Memory
1. Turn the power on using the set button.
2. Select a Personal data number using the Up/Down arrow buttons, then press set.
3. Select your Age using the Up/Down arrow buttons to scroll through numbers, then press set.
4. Select Male or Female using the Up/Down arrow buttons, then press set.
5. Specify the Height using the Up/Down arrow buttons, then press set.
The unit will beep twice and the display will flash all data (Male/Female, Age, Height) to confirm the programming. The power will shut automatically, or you can tap the weight only button (in front of monitor) for quick shut off.
How to select Personal Data Number
1. Press the Up memory button to turn on.
2. Use the Up/Down arrow buttons to select your personal data number, then press set.
3. The unit will beep and the display will show the programmed data.
4. The unit will beep again and the display will show '0.0' and then step on the platform.
5. Your weight will show first, then "00000" will appear and then your Body Fat Percentage will appear on the display.
Programming the Guest Mode
1. Press the Down Guest button to turn on
2. Follow the same steps for programming as outlined above.
3. The unit will beep twice and show '0.0', then Step onto the platform.
Taking Weight Measurement only
1. Select weight only mode, by toe-tapping the weight only button located at the base of the scale.
2. Wait for the scale to display ‘0.0', then step on.
Replacing the batteries
1. When the "Lo" error message appears on the screen, the batteries need to be replaced.
Understanding Your Readings
Healthy Range Indicator
(Please note this function is only applicable on adult mode, as no standard healthy ranges have been established for children and athletes.)
Your body fat monitor/scale instantly compares your body fat reading to the healthy range chart. Following your body fat reading, a black bar will flash across the bottom of the display, identifying where you fall within the body fat ranges for your age and gender.
(-): Underfat; below the healthy range. Increased risk for health problems
(O): Healthy; within the healthy body fat percentage range for your age/gender
(+): Overfat; above the healthy range. Increased risk for health problems
(++): Obese; high above the healthy body fat range. Greatly increased risk of obesity related problems.
Oct 18, 2009 |
Tanita 2204 Body Fat Scale