- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
3. Install the software on your computer, then run it.
4. Reset your player by either pressing the reset button or removing the AA-battery from the player. 5. While holding down the "Play" key on your player, connect it to the PC via the USB cable. Release the "Play" key when you see the progress bar moving and "initializing" text. If you cannot see the "initializing" text, please disconnect your player and try again. 6. Click the "Start" button to upgrade your player
Found a small pinhole on the back of the device. In small lettering it says reset. Carefully insert a pin and light push when you feel it's hit a dead end. It resets the issue and you can resume using your device. Leave it up to a girl to find that and figure it out. lol