Question about Cell Phones
I have a itrax bluetooth device, unfortionitly i lost the the manual instruction booklet, and I just bought a new Mobile phone. I need the maunal to get the phone conneted up again to the bluetoooth device
Pairing With A Bluetooth Enabled Cell Phone
1. The BTCK06 and the Bluetooth enabled cell phone should be within a distance of 3 feet
2. With the BTCK06 OFF, press the MULTI-FUNCTION Button (The bottom button) for 6 seconds.
The Red & Blue LED's will flash alternatley and the speaker will make a long BEEP sound.
3. The Bluetooth cell phone will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. The cell phone will display the
BTCK06 in the list of Bluetooth devices. If you are using a "dongle" type Bluetooth adaptor,
follow the manufacturer's instructions for that device.
4. Select BTCK06 to add this Bluetooth device into the list of the paired devices.
5. Enter in the PIN Code "0000" and your mobile phone will show that pairing is complete.
6. If Pairing is successful, user will hear a long BEEP and the Blue LED will flash about every
Posted on May 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Jan 06, 2009 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Nov 29, 2008 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Sep 11, 2008 | Samsung WEP200 Headset
Aug 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Aug 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Aug 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Jul 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Feb 08, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Jun 08, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H300 Wireless Headset
May 29, 2017 | Cell Phones
1,805 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!