- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try it all over and over again sometimes transmittal of data through a website server may delayed sometimes due to low internet bandwidth or maybe the server is busy in accepting data sent to them..if nothings happen. Try to reset your internet connection.
HTTP Error 403 is an error message which means that you are not
authorized to view the web page which you are attempting to load.
Usually, the HTTP error 403 - Forbidden means that
access to the file/folder you are trying to open has been denied, either
on intention or owing to a configuration anomaly. You could attempt
using a proxy website if the access is blocked intentionally.
Try to check if the connection you have from the internet is suffecient to load a page in your browser.Cause sometimes the reason why the page cannot display is because of a slow and insuffecient internet connections
Then if it has a suffecient connection then try to open the browser options and try to see the security or the privacy options and try to see the cookies if it is enable.
Please follow these steps.
1.clcik on start at the bottom left corner.
2.Go to control panel.
3.click on internet option.
4. you will seee internet options window
5. clickon connection at the top.
6.click on Lan settigns
7. now, check for the third check box--user a proxy server. If it it checked. --first uncheck the checkbox just below it which is saying, "bypass a proxy server". Now, uncheck the check box saying, user a proxy server,
Now, click on OK
click on OK again.
Now, close the internet explorer window and open it once again.