Question about Timers
To set the timehold down the TIM button until Day flashes, Use +/- to adjust then hold down time until hour flashes..Repeat until set.
1. hold down prog until the cursor starts to flash at 12:00
2. Press PROG to advance to the day or day group you want to program.
3. press + to advance the cursor to the desired ON time
4. press mode until display reads "on"
5. use the + to move the cursor to the desired ON duration? Clock shows this also.
6. press mode until "off" is displayed. then advance the cursor thru the period the outlet should be off. (stupid to have to do this!)
7. press MODE to select as the ON or OFF period(!)
8. press TIME to exit programming.
9. Press PROG again to program another set of days.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2011 | Timex EASY TO SET TIMER BY TIMEX
Sep 02, 2011 | Woods 2C 24 Hour Indoor Mechanical Timer...
Aug 09, 2011 | Timex Single-Program Timer
Jul 26, 2011 | Timers
Jun 07, 2011 | Timex Indoor Timer Multi Setting...
Apr 30, 2011 | Timex EASY TO SET TIMER BY TIMEX
Mar 31, 2011 | Timex EASY TO SET TIMER BY TIMEX
Oct 05, 2010 | Timex Timers
Jul 14, 2010 | Timers
Jun 23, 2010 | Day-Timer Mwave Tx12626x Timex Electronic...
8,270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!