Question about Hardware & Accessories
To set the timehold down the TIM button until Day flashes, Use +/- to adjust then hold down time until hour flashes..Repeat until set.
1. hold down prog until the cursor starts to flash at 12:00
2. Press PROG to advance to the day or day group you want to program.
3. press + to advance the cursor to the desired ON time
4. press mode until display reads "on"
5. use the + to move the cursor to the desired ON duration? Clock shows this also.
6. press mode until "off" is displayed. then advance the cursor thru the period the outlet should be off. (stupid to have to do this!)
7. press MODE to select as the ON or OFF period(!)
8. press TIME to exit programming.
9. Press PROG again to program another set of days.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2011 | Timex EASY TO SET TIMER BY TIMEX
Sep 02, 2011 | Woods 2C 24 Hour Indoor Mechanical Timer...
Aug 09, 2011 | Timex Single-Program Timer
Jul 26, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Apr 30, 2011 | Timex EASY TO SET TIMER BY TIMEX
Mar 31, 2011 | Timex EASY TO SET TIMER BY TIMEX
Feb 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
Oct 05, 2010 | Timex Hardware & Accessories
Jul 14, 2010 | Hardware & Accessories
Jun 23, 2010 | Day-Timer Mwave Tx12626x Timex Electronic...
8,441 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!