Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
How do i restore the default settings of my acer aspire 3100
At the Acer splash screen, you can press Alt and F10 (at the same time you would press F2 to enter the BIOS) to bring up a DOS style version of eRecovery.
· The unit is able to reload Windows from this mode faster then from CD.
· The password by default is 000000 (6 zeros) and it is displayed when you are asked for the password.
· Users are able to change the password in this mode for eRecovery only.
· The system can recover from the hidden image on the hard drive (PQService partition) or from CD/DVD media.
· It is possible to reload from the factory style CDs/DVD or the snapshots that the Windows version of eRecovery creates.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jul 13, 2011 | Acer Aspire 3100-1458 Notebook
Jul 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4315 Notebook
Mar 05, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3100-1405 Notebook
Jan 10, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3100-1405 (AS31001405) PC...
Dec 31, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Nov 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3100-1405 (AS31001405) PC...
Jun 25, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3100-1405 (AS31001405) PC...
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: