Question about Kitchen Ranges

Open Question

Require Kuppersbusch KDEM908.2GE external motor

I am wanting to purchase the above cooker island hood but requires external motor and shelf. Can you direct me to a supplier

Posted by on

3 Suggested Answers

  • 1543 Answers

SOURCE: Range Hood - Is there height requirement from the

Cooktop to the underside of the above cabinet should be 30 inches.

Posted on Oct 06, 2009

  • 8197 Answers


You can get the manual on the link below. That is the only manual on the net.

Good Luck

Posted on Aug 11, 2010

SOURCE: How do I access the transformer to replace it on a

hi, did you ever find out? im having the same problem with mine. Thanks Jules :)

Posted on Oct 25, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Mains wiring for Belling Solitaire G707 gas cooker

Improve the FixYa experience for everyone by voting. I want you to let me know if the solutions suggested were of any value. Constructive criticism is welcomed.


I'm a Yank who has lived in Europe for ten years and am familiar with mains, earths and colour.

Here a couple of possibilities for you that will require a little work on your part.

for eSpares (UK), who assure me that they can help you out.

CLICK HERE for the patent diagram.

CLICK HERE for the non-English diagram.

This was a challenging question and I'm really interested in how you make out.

May 22, 2012 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I want to install a richmond 1000df range cooker on a peninsula kitchen unit. there is a gas pipe which comes from under the floorboards to the location. Is this going to be possible? ive heard you need to...

You must , by law be a registered Gas Safe Engineer to connect this cooker to the gas point , they will also chain it for you. You can find a Gas Safe engineer at then , enter your postcode in the required box and you will be given a list of Gas Safe engineers in your area or ring freephone 0800 408 5500 to get this information .

Apr 06, 2010 | Stoves 1000DFDL Dual Fuel (Electric and...

1 Answer

We have a intergrated cooker hood in a 600 opening and want to change to a chimney type,have been told you need to leave a gap each side is this right and for what reason please many thanks

Depends where you live, an EU law came in force a few years back stating that you had to leave a 50mm gap either side of a chimney hood for heat reasons, coming from the hob to the underside of the wall cabinets. But i am pretty sure that this is for newly fitted kitchens only as you would find it hard to purchase a 500mm hood. Hope this helps.

Jan 02, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer


Not sure what the installers issue is. Anything can be done. If it is a cabinet issue...(not enough room), the cabinets can be altered and if needed, a small section added beside the appliance, (next to the door). If its a wiring issue...IE: your 220 hook-up is in the wrong place, it would require some easy re-wiring. If its a hood problem, that can be altered as well...depends on how much you want to spend to keep the misses happy! Good Luck! I hope you find this to be very helpful!

Dec 13, 2009 | Rangemaster Classic 90 (Electric) Kitchen...

1 Answer

Smeg suk91mfx shelves not fitting anymore on oven.

buy a pack of 2 oven shelf guards from lakeland 10.99. cut them in half and slide onto the ends of the 2 shelves. works perfectly.

Nov 18, 2009 | Smeg SUK91MFX5 Dual Fuel (Electric and...

1 Answer

I want to replace the grill element on a Westinghouse upright cooker - Kimberley 501

A bit further investigation revealed the following:

Remove the two black clips on either side of the rear of the grill element and the element will come loose. Remove the connection lugs (two on the left and one on the right) and install the new element. Caution is needed because the element connection lugs do not have a lot of excess wire on them and may require the removal of the back of the cooker to effect a good replacement.

Jun 30, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

26 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Ranges Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8205 Answers

Richard Roth
Richard Roth

Level 3 Expert

9472 Answers


Level 3 Expert

63990 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides