Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer "out of memory"
The problem isn't your printer. The problem is with your Microsoft Works software. I know of six solutions that may work.
1) Download the latest service pack for .NET Framework 1.1. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A8F5654F-088E-40B2-BBDB-A83353618B38&displaylang=en
2) Go to this website and download the update. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=65f5b806-e6a1-4f92-a656-e56eeda67e3d&displaylang=en
3) Uninstall printer completely (again). Unplug the printer from the computer. Reboot computer. Download the lastest driver from HP website. When installing the driver software, choose (type)a different directory,( ie. C:\MYHP\HP4180\ ). Plug Printer back to computer.
4) Go to this website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841220
5) Click START, click RUN, type SPOOL. Double click printer folder, clear (delete) any files in this folder.
6) Download the latest version of Microsoft Works 9.0.
Let me know if this works.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
check this out....when the printer reports the jam, open the paper tray very carefully and slowly.
Has the paper moved at all forward? Has it moved like 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch out of the tray?
If so, you probabaly need a torque limiter, no tools, $10 or so and a very very easy fix.
POBCM is very correct when he points out that the block/stop in the back of the tray moves when the tray is closed with too much force and this is the #1 cause most of the time.
You may see a "41.3" code displayed if the block is not up to the back of the paper and the paper is not all the way forward in the trays, and under the two metal clips at the front of the tray.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Hp has an excellent online support site, available here, or here, as well as a user forum with q& a from other users that might help with that error.
You might want to try the solution posted in this link. It appears to have worked for quite a few folks. Read through to the end before you try it...
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread.
If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
>this could be a carriage jam which causes the printer to display paper jam error
>try this steps
>after doing all steps and still the same try to do hardware reset but this will reset the wireless settings on your printer
>unplug power cord from the back of printer while it is still on
>press and hold # and 6 buttons
>while holding them plug back power cord
>wait until printer initilaizes and you see semi full/nvn reset then you can release the buttons
>power back on the printer if it will not automatically power on
>while printer is on unplug power
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Oct 26, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 28, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 06, 2017 | Cell Phones
Jul 09, 2014 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jul 20, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Sep 07, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 03, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!