- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's possible with any phone, as long as your telephone company offers the service. The procedure to forward calls varies from company to company, though. With some companies you dial *72, then dial the number to be forward to at the second dial tone. Please contact your telephone company for the exact procedure.
What you want to do is to activate the call forwarding feature offered by your phone company. Different phone companies have different procedures. With many companies you dial *72 then at the second dial tone dial the number to forward to. This number has to answer the call to activate call forwarding.For precise instructions please contact your telephone company.
Call - Divert.This feature allows you to divert an incoming call to a landline or to any cellular. This way you don't miss out on any important incoming calls. Calls can be diverted when you are busy, unavailable or travelling. The call can be diverted to any landline or cellular within the service provider's network area. Calls cannot be diverted to a cellular of another service provider.
From your Handset menu -
* go to call Divert/Forward. * choose the option you want from the following. * enter the number you want to forward the call to.
Options: You can choose from 4 types of Call Divert services:
1. Call Divert on "not reachable" : Diverts calls automatically to your chosen number when you cannot be reached - such as when your phone is out of network coverage, has a no battery charge or is turned off.
2. Call Divert on "busy" : Diverts calls automatically to your chosen number when your phone is engaged.
3. Call Divert on "all calls" : Diverts all calls to your chosen number. If this option is set, you will not receive any calls on your mobile phone till you have cancel Call Divert "all calls" facility.
4. Call Divert "if no reply' : Diverts calls to your chosen number when you do not answer the phone for a specified number of rings, (you can define the number of rings).
Hope it helped out.Please don't forget to rate me thanks alot..
just open the mobile menu click on phone setting then scroll down to call setting,click on it and you will see call divert click on it also,there you see call divert cancel then click on it. please comment on how it work by rating or voting me thanks.