I have an Ilo 1mg Mp3. I downloaded my play list onto my mp3 player. However I now have songs on my mp3 player that I never put on there and when I try to delete them, they do not show up on my play list on the computer. How can I delete these songs if they're not on my playlist?? Help!
You might want to try these suggestions:
1. In folders options, click on the box that will show all hidden files.
2. Be sure to copy the MP3 songs unto a Temp folder that you create only for these MP3's
3. Stop all background running programs, like spyware, anti-virus, firewalls etc. Be sure you are not connected to the Internet (DSL).
4. After all of the above has been accomplished, go ahead and do a Copy and Paste of your MP3 from that newly created Temp folder to your iLo MP3 player.
I hope this helps. Restart your computer to get all background running programs running again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your ILO has somehow lost its file structure. look for a tiny pinhole to reset the device. if none, then remove batteries to attempt reset. if still no songs, then firmware upgrade if possible or copy file structure (using windows) from a friend's ILO.
The funny~.mp3 names are usually because the title field is not filled in in the mp3 property tags, so it uses the DOS version of the filename for the title. Under windows, right click the song and select properties->summary->advanced, and make sure that the title field under "description" has what you want in it. I don't think even the makers of Ilo know how it organizes the files.
Load the Philips software onto your computer.
You have to load the songs onto the player using WMP (Windows Media Player) 8 or 9.
Connect the player using the USB cable.
Run the Philips Go Gear Digital Audio Player software. Upgrade the firmware. This will format the player and erase everything you have done so far.
Start WMP. Click on the Synch tab.It will have 2 window panes. In the right side, at the top, there is a drop list. Select the player from the list.
Now create a synch list by clicking on edit playlist. Once you have added the songs, click Start Synch.
That's all there is to it.