Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Just have your sansa plugged in, then convert the videos with the converter and they go on automatically
Posted on Feb 18, 2007
1) Make sure your MP3 player is connected to the computer 2) Go into 'My Computer' and find an Icon for the Sansa e250 3) Click it and you should see various files named 'MUSIC', 'PHOTOS', 'VIDEO' etc 4) Drag your video file into the 'VIDEO' file (only if it is compatible) If you have not converted the video file or it isn't a Quicktime Movie File (mov) then use the Sansa Media Converter, which can be found on the cd that comes in the box. I hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 28, 2006
Mine still isn't working I have done everything
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
The video must be a quicktime movie format
Posted on Dec 30, 2006
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Getting Music Videos on Sandisk
i could help you with this one.
In the CD that you had in you Sansa Box, you should install it. than when you finish you will find a program which it called sansa media converter, with this program you could transfer video music to your sansa.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
SOURCE: SanDisk Sansa e260 video problem
p.20 of manual:
Sansa Media Converter software lets you convert photos and videos as appropriate,
and then transfer them to your Sansa player. Sansa Media Converter offers
features such as cropping, rotating, and resizing before transferring them to your
player as well as the ability to transfer photo and video files to your microSD card.
Refer to the Sansa Media Converter software for file formats supported.
To transfer photos and videos to your Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. Connect the Sansa player to your computer.
2. Select Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click Add Media to select photo or video files to be converted.
4. The Sansa Media Converter will store all converted files in My Album. Click
the Album Name box and type in the name you want.
5. Click to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
Posted on May 23, 2008
You can download the appropriate driver from
You need to use the Sansa Media Converter program to convert videos (and photos) to a format the Sansa can handle. If you don't have the SMC, you can download the Windows version from
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Sep 01, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 16, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jan 03, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 25, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Dec 28, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Oct 28, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Oct 19, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: