- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Don't bother using Roxio for this - use Windows Media Player 11.
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Run the mouse over the "Rip" tab - a small aroow should appear underneath the word "Rip" - click on the arrow and a drop-down should appear.
3. Select - "Format" - change to "mp3"
4. Now insert your CD and press the Rip button - by default, Windows Media Player will store the mp3 files in the My Documents --> My Music folder
well please download a new nero8 setup from the site and enter this code for the key during installation 9K20-7839-0295-6KA4-5008-1KM3-8C64 please make sure you are downloading nero8 please go to this site to download and do not forget to enter the above given key(the website is below pls copy and paste in url bar)
the computer gives the audio a cda extension which will playback only in a computer. the cda is not read by a standard player. you need to convert or rip the song with an mp3 extension. the mp3 can be read by a regular player or a computer.