- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. 5 digits, Used to prevent unauthorized access to certain functions on the phone
2. Where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Default: The default lock code for Nokia Series 60 devices is 12345.
4. Forgotten - If you've changed this code and forgotten it - you will need to visit a Nokia authorized service center, who will be able to reset the lock code for you.
1. 4 digits, an optional 4 digit code to protect your SIM
2. where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Forgotten -If you keep trying, you'll eventually get locked out and need to contact your network operator for a PUK code
1. 8 digits, You'll be asked for this 8 digit code if you've entered the wrong SIM code more than the allowed number of times. You'll need to contact your network operator to get this lock lifted.
The default PIN code is 0000 on your BlackBerry device. This is for the SIM pin only, and may not refer to any other lock you may have installed on your phone.
If you've forgotten your PIN, simply enter the code incorrectly three times, until PUK blocked shows up on the screen. Call your carrier and get the PUK code, which when correctly entered, will ask for a new PIN code.
If you've forgotten any other password that you've set up, you'll need to have the phone reflashed by a professional.
there is no way to get your password back...
just format your phone and this will remove the password option....but you will loost all the data stored on your phone....but data on MMC will be safe...
All the Best.
Was this solution helpful? Show your Appreciation by rating it: