- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Tab key moves from field to field and the arrow keys move thru items inside the fields.The enter key executes command in the field. So Tab to user icon or password field type in password if needed and hit enter.
there are a couple of free password recovery tools that do the job .. but it atkes long and is quite technical there is a software review on this blog to unlock windows computer http://www.digitalgrog.com.au/software/reset-your-windows-7-password-in-under-5-minutes/ but it is paid software ..i have used it ..it works
It is not the keyboard it is the computer that has a problem. Try dumping any programs that run in the background to speed things up, this Free's up computing power from the processor and this of course speeds up all t e functions.
Thank you for using fixya. Practice makes perfect. Just practice and you can achieve your goal. I am providing you with a link to a site where you can find a free online typing course. Sign up there and you can follow the typing courses which are for free and I can assure you that you can achieve your goal as time passes by. Just click on the link below: http://www.goodtyping.com/
- Execute HPUSBFW.exe as Administrator - Select a empty pen drive to format - Select FAT32 - Choose, "Create a DOS startup disk" - and mark "using DOS system files located at:" - Then select the folder win98boot - Click Start
- Restart your computer and boot from Removable Device (PenDrive) - DOS starts up with 98boot
A> BT.EXE -C CNFG /W B4 2D
- and it's fixed, CTRL+ALT+DEL and boot into windows
F1 through F12 are called function keys because they execute programmed functions when pressed. Used in combination with the Fn key, keys marked with icons execute specific functions on the computer. The function executed by individual keys depends on the software you are using.
1. Sound Mute: Pressing Fn + ESC in a windows environment turns sound on or off. Press Fn + Enter to simulate Enter or the enhanced keyboard's numeric keypad. 2. Instant security: Press Fn + F1 to blank the screen to prevent others from accessing your data. To restore the screen and original setting, press any key or press the Touch Pad. 3. Power save mode: Pressing Fn + F2 changes the power save mode. 4. Standby: When you press Fn + F3, the computer enters Standby. 5. Hibernation: When you press Fn + F4, the computer enters Hibernation. 6. Display selection: Press Fn + F5 to change the active display device. Hold down Fn and press F5 again to change the device. 7. Internal LCD screen Brightness: Pressing Fn + F6 decreases the display brightness in decrements. 8. Internal LCD screen Brightness: Pressing Fn + F7 increases the display brightness in increments. 9. Wireless setting: If your computer has both Bluetooth and Wireless LAN functions, you can press Fn + F8 to select which type of wireless communication you want to use. 10. Touch Pad: Pressing Fn + F9 in a windows environment enables or disables the Touch Pad function. 11. Press Fn + F10 or Fn + F11 to access the integrated keypad. When activated, the keys with gray markings on the bottom edge become numeric keypad keys (Fn + F11) or cursor control keys (Fn + F10). The power on default for both settings is off. Press Fn + F12 (ScrLock) to lock the cursor on a specific line. The power on default is off. 12. TOSHIBA Zooming Utility (reduce): To reduce the icon size on the desktop or the application window, press the 1 key while holding down the Fn key. (13. TOSHIBA Zooming Utility (enlarge): To enlarge the icon size on the desktop or the application window, press the 2 key while holding down the Fn key.
Yes of course it has connector. There are two types of connection, wired and wireless connection. Since your mouse is wireless, it needs a bluetooth connection between your computer. Make sure that the computer you will be using has a bluetooth capable function.