Question about LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Hi would you know how to turn my LG RHT397H region 2 recorder/ player into a region 0 I had to put the other model type because mine was not on the list
1. EXTRACT the files that are inside the .ZIP file
2. Use your CD Creating Software to Create a CD (Nero, Toast etc..)
3. Name the CD CODEFREE
4. The CD must be laid out with the following Folder and File Structure
5. Create the CD
6. Insert the CD into the DVD Recorder
7. Wait for the Region menu to pop up. (couple seconds after reading the disc.)
8. Select "0" as Region Free, (its all on screen!)
9. RESTART the Player., your done.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
2.Eject Tray in DVD Mode
3.Press "0" seven
4.Enter "0" as New Region Code
ur player will become region free
Dec 27, 2010 | LG RH177 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Sep 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
on Oct 15, 2008 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Jun 08, 2010 | LG Super Blu BH200 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Apr 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
Dec 01, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
May 21, 2014 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
530 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: