Hi there, This is my first game on a new play station 3 system and I have played it and replayed some levels many times (about 32 saves) and am now at The Docks (South Side) However it now wont load. When i put it into the machine the startup screen stays the same and nothing i do will make it play. I can hear it whirring inside for a short while but nothing happens. Got any ideas please? I am desparate to continue playing this game!! We also have ratchet and clank, Ratatouille, Metalgearsolid4, fight night and GTA which all play with no problems at all. Yours in frustrated desparation! Jane
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Visit: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110401083534AAUN4XU to show the link to download 100% save games.You still can't play the part that had error,but you can play the other part after it.Or for more clearly,just search Google:"Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4 save game",you'll find it.After download the save game,unrar it and then paste it into your Lego Harry Potter saved game file,I hope this helpful.And sorry for my English.Glad I could help
If your Play Station 3 (PS3) gets the 80010514 error somewhere, you can try this to resolve the problem:
1. Make sure that the power indicator on the Play Station 3 system is solid red. To do this, press and hold the power button until the PS3 beeps and the light blinks. Once the light has turned solid red, turn the power switch in the back off.
2. Turn the switch back on, then press and hold the power button.
3. Keep holding the power button even after you hear a short beep after 5 seconds.
4. After 10 seconds, you will hear another short beep and the system will shut down (release the button at this point).
5. Press and hold the power button again.
6. Continue holding the power button even after you hear a short beep after 5 seconds.
7. Release the button when two short beeps are emitted after 7 seconds.
8. As instructed by the on-screen message, plug in the controller and press the PS button
9. Select restore Play Station 3 system.
This should not affect any of your save games, demos, etc. but just to be safe you might want to back up to an external USB hard drive.
To backup saves, go to the Play Station 3 Save Data Utility, select the save you wish to copy and hit the Triangle button. Copy should come up as one of the options. If it does not then the save game is copyright protected and can’t be copied. If you can copy it, make sure you have a USB drive attached and copy it to that.
you probly upgraded firmware to 3.0 this broke alot of games if you havent already started a new game( this will erase the old saves ) do a system update even if it didnt tell you to, to see if update 3.01 is available. If your already at 3.01 then you may need to start all over or just google ps3 game saves and find one that is about the same level as yours although most are either 50% or 100% complete
The Playstation (R) 3 has most likely been patched. I find it knocks back not only Action Replay but XPLODER also (The EU version of Gameshark) both for PS2 it is likely that SONY has blocked it out to stop consumers playing region locked dvd movies. So if you in UK you can only play Region 2 PAL dvd's, if you in the us, you can only play Region 1 NTSC dvds. If in AUS, you can only play Region 4 Dvd Disc....etc.... AR Max had a feature to bypass this problem, thus why sony has probably patched against it. As for a solution I am also searching for one, truth be told, I don't think there is one.
You should boot up your codes on your PS2, then the game.
Save your game.
Then copy your save game to your PS3.